Registration for the EGI User Forum is now closed.
You can still register for the event onsite.
All fees include VAT.
|Full event||450 €||550 €||650 €|
|One day||120 €||150 €||170 €|
|Two days||240 €||300 €||340 €|
|Three days||360 €||450 €||510 €|
|Accompanying person||150 €||150 €||150 €|
|Gala dinner (13th April)*||70 €||70 €||70 €**|
* Included in full week registration fee
** Please note, that places for the Gala dinner are limited. We strongly advise to purchase the tickets in advance.
By bank transfer to the following account:
- Recipient: UAB AIM Group Baltic
- Address of Recipient: Kestucio str. 59/27, LT-08124, Vilnius
- Bank: SEB Vilniaus Bankas
- Bank Address: Gedimino Ave 31, LT-01104, Vilnius
- IBAN: LT 027044060005716563
- Bank code: 70440
- SWIFT: CBVILT2X
Important! Do not forget to mention your full name and EGI 2011 on the bank transfer. All transfer fees must be paid by the participant.
By Credit Card:
If you register on-line, your credit card will be charged automatically.
Important! If you register as an Early Bird, the fee should reach the account no later than 28th February, 2011. For the Onsite payments onsite fee will be applied regardless of when the registration was received.
Confirmation of Registration
The registration will be confirmed by email after we receive the payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the Forum are strongly recommended to contact Forum Secretariat, AIM Group International (email@example.com)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Before 28th February, 2011: 50 % will be refunded from the payment.
- After 28th February, 2011: no payment will be refunded.
Refunds will be issued after the Forum. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund. For refunds please state your full bank account.
Registration fees include
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition
- Scientific documentation and Forum bag
- Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Gala Dinner*
* Included only for full week registration. Tickets for the dinner can be purchased separately when registering to the Forum.
Accompanying person’s fees include
- Welcome reception
- Vilnius City Tour